On February 17th, Christine Liaukus presented at the NJ Chapter Meeting in Morristown.
Christine covered the followin aspects of Passive house:
* PH performance criteria
* History of PH (based on super-insulated movement here in the US)
* Example details and designs
* Energy modeling that goes into a PH
* Various building type examples
* A general discussion of costs
For more information about Christine's presentation, or if you would like a presentation about Passive House, please contact The Center.